Monday, June 30, 2008

On the Way Home

Apologies for the long absence. Since leaving Africa two weeks ago I`ve become a little lazy about blogging ($8/hr internet doesn`t help matters).

We`re in Switzerland now, which is sort of bizzaro/opposite-world from Africa. Before that we were in Istanbul, a place that convinced me to be sure to visit the area again as soon as possible. Istanbul is a very interesting place filled with great people. It`s also the site of probably the worst, most criminal dining experience I`ve ever had. Inspiration to write about it escapes me at the moment, but those of you who know me ask me about it the next time you see me.

In a few days we are headed to Berlin, where I will be staying with an uncle, before a few short skips to London, New York, and finally home!

No comments: